1. Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you are able to visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to provide you with the information you are requesting. This "User Information" may include, but is not limited to, name, address, email address, etc. If you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
2. Use of "User Information". We intend to use any "User Information" for purposes of supporting our relationship with you by replying to your inquiries and/or alerting you to the latest ETCC information. This "User Information" may be retained by us to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal "User Information" to contact you, please feel free to let us know, and we will be happy to not utilize that information for such purposes.
4. Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of your "User Information" is very important to the ETCC. If you contact us to correct your "User Information", we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. We are concerned with the security of your "User Information" and are committed to taking reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we have established the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal "User Information". We will also continue to implement processes to maintain accurate, complete, and current "User Information".
5. Cookies. The ETCC may choose to use "cookies". A cookie is a small data file that a website can transfer to a visitor's hard drive to keep records of the visits to the website. A cookie contains information to help us recognize the pages you have visited and improve future visits, but on our website, does not contain personal information. A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. If you prefer not to accept a cookie, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
6. External Links. Our website provides links to third party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with us through a business partnership or otherwise, the ETCC is not responsible for the Privacy Policies, practices, or the content contained in these third party websites. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only, and you access them at your own risk.